Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wordless Wednesday


Wordless Wednesday is a place to show off  your photos that speak for themselves - photos that need no words. However, if you need a few words to "set the scene", feel free! The link will go live at 12:01am Eastern Time on Wednesdays. Please use one of the buttons on the sidebar, and be sure your blog has posted before linking up!

  1. There aren’t many rules for this blog – mostly the usual ones: Every Wednesday, post a photo that speaks for itself (and you are the one to make that judgment!).
  2. Post only photos that you have authority to use.
  3. Include a link to this blog in your post - http://wordlesswednesdayagain.blogspot.com.
  4. Leave the link to your Wordless Wednesday post below on Mr. Linky.
  5. Visit other blogs that are posted, being sure to leave a comment.
  6. Enjoy!
I hope the solution keeps this thing away from MY house!
(And notice the "Wish Come True" sign?  Bad placement, maybe?)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I want to see that big blue bug at my house, either. You're right about the "wish" sign! Perfect.

Brian King said...

That's some bad signage placement by the other company for sure! The big blue bug will certainly get your attention, though!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

that gives me the giggle. i need to get some more wordless views to link up again. hope you are well Linda. enjoy your Thanksgiving next week. can't believe how quickly it arrived. time is flying by, Christmas will be here before we know it. big hugs. (:

Dianna said...

That is funny how the other sign just happened to be in your picture!

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice the second sign until I read your post - the whole set-up is pretty amusing!

Nancy

Anni said...

A bug that size would have me suffering nightmares for a long time, no matter what sign is near by. LOL

How are you doing Linda?!!!!

Jan n Jer said...

Looks like the bugs they have in the South!! BIG!!!!

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

no bugs surviving outside here! just had a 12in snowfall over the weekend so winter's definitely arrived!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Linda!!!! I think I'd take big blue there over the Ladybug imposters which were not so bad this Fall!!!! Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Linda I promise to be absolutely wordless next Wednesday!It will be Thanksgiving Eve.. :)

Candy C. said...

I would be wishing that big blue bug would disappear!! ;)

Carletta said...

The aliens have landed!
Definitely a misplacement of the sign.

Faye said...

One of the great joys of photography is to look at the world to discover the humorous and outrageous and then capture for all to enjoy. Now I know who to call when the spring bugs come through Chet's open door!

Unknown said...

Today is my first time to post Wordless Wednesday. This looks like it will be a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

How do I grab one of the buttons on the side?

Maude Lynn said...

What a cool catch!

Eden said...

Great shot of the big blue bug.

eileeninmd said...

Great advertisement, if they catch bugs this big. I hope all is well, I have not seen your post in a while now. Have a happy weekend!