Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wordless Wednesday


Wordless Wednesday is a place to show off  your photos that speak for themselves - photos that need no words. However, if you need a few words to "set the scene", feel free! The link will go live at 12:01am Eastern Time on Wednesdays. Please use one of the buttons on the sidebar, and be sure your blog has posted before linking up!

  1. There aren’t many rules for this blog – mostly the usual ones: Every Wednesday, post a photo that speaks for itself (and you are the one to make that judgment!).
  2. Post only photos that you have authority to use.
  3. Include a link to this blog in your post - http://wordlesswednesdayagain.blogspot.com.
  4. Leave the link to your Wordless Wednesday post below on Mr. Linky.
  5. Visit other blogs that are posted, being sure to leave a comment.
  6. Enjoy!
The Pepsi-lover's dream!

****If you were not able to link last week, I apologize.  We are traveling and I had a hard time getting anything to post, and apparently, the Linky code changed without me realizing it!  So sorry...thanks for your continued support of Wordless Wednesday Again!

10 comments:

Brian King said...

Wow! That's a lot of Pepsi! :-)

Louis la Vache said...

Arrgghhh!!!!
Did you know the chairwoman of Pepsi is a big Øbamunist?

Hootin Anni said...

No thanks....Pepsi, I used to drink by the gallons. Not any more. LOL

Linda?!! How are you? Long time since I've played along with WWAgain...hope you're doing well.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i like Pepsi ... some times. but i don't think i could drink that much. ha. ha!! ( :

Candy C. said...

What a clever vending trailer!! :)

Jan n Jer said...

Wow...they still compete with coke!
I drink water..thats it! Nice shot!

Anonymous said...

My favorite drink in the whole wide world! =)

When my daughter was lil & we had to spell words we didn't want her to hear, we'd spell Pepsi because she didn't need to drink soda w/ her being so young, but she caught on quick & she'd say "I want a Pessi, too, mama!" heheheee

Nancy said...

We seemed to have lost touch and I'm not sure why. Anyway, wishing you a great week Linda.

Unknown said...

Oh, my goodness! My mom would love that!

NatureFootstep said...

I wonder if it IS Pepsi in it?